Monday, June 3, 2013

"Patient to wait on You and Your will"

“My Dear Father in Heaven, please help me be patient. Patient to wait on You and Your will. Waiting for the godly person You desire for me is very challenging and has become a struggle in my life. Help me focus on Your pure eternal love, and Your presence in my life. Help me see the little changes taking place in me while I wait. Help me realize what my calling is, what You want me to do during this season of my life. Waiting is not easy, patience is not easy but I know I can be victorious with the strength you have bestowed upon me. Fill my soul, my spirit so I don't crave anything that doesn't come from You. Ignite a passion inside of me for You so I can overcome temptation. I want to honor you, obey you and wait on you. God I pray for patience waiting for him." Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment