Wednesday, June 12, 2013

"Far beyond my fairy tale imaginations is God's perfect plan for me."

As a single woman, you can only wonder about the man you will one day marry. But God knows exactly who he is. He designed everything about him, from his hair color to the smallest quirks of his character. God knows exactly what challenges you will face in your life together, every romantic moment you'll enjoy together and every fight you'll struggle through. Just think how amazing our dreams would be if instead of making them up for ourselves, we asked God to give us a glimpse of His dreams for us. Those dreams have all the benefit of being true and all the certainty of being fulfilled. }Source: thejewelyouare.tumblr
"Far beyond my fairy tale imaginations is God's perfect plan for me."

"Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come." (Jeremiah 33:3 NLT)

1 comment:

  1. thank you Rafaella! :) this one is really inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete