Saturday, June 1, 2013

My identity is found in CHRIST, not STATUS !

My identity is not in a relationship, not in a person and not in a status. It's in You, Lord. I found myself when I met You. I am grafted into You and cannot survive away from You. Everything I am stems from You.You see me, You get me, You are what defines and completes me everything else is just a complement.
Rather than finding your identity in either independence or dependence, you need to find your identity in Jesus, serving him and his church well, and trusting him to provide the right spouse at the right time. -Mark Driscoll

"I have been put up on the cross to die with Christ. I no longer live. Christ lives in me. The life I now live in this body, I live by putting my trust in the Son of God. He was the One Who loved me and gave Himself for me." (Galatians 2:20 NLV)

No comments:

Post a Comment